Taypp by Laws 1. To establish a cordial relationship among a new generation of young knowledgeable competent future pharmacists and to promote advance study material tools, to upgrade their knowledge for advancement of current educational system.
2. To organize training programmes, workshops, seminars, conferences for the promotion of new learning tools, publish newsletters and journals.
3. To promote for the study of Pharmacy at medical colleges and hospitals.
4. To establish centers study of use and effect of drugs in population in a rational way and determine risk/benefits ratio in population and in individual.
5. To collaborate with similar other societies at the national and international level for better interactions.
6. To foster relationship with key individuals and specialists (clinicians, academicians, drug control authorities and industry journalists and clinical specialists.)
7. To provide a forum for the exchange of information and ideas, particularly among clinicians, pharmacists, industry and regulators.
8. To institute awards for the development of research in the fields of pharmacy.
9. To promote Drug research in all its branches (Clinical Pharmacy, Industrial Pharmacy, Community Pharmacy etc., including the manufacture of Drugs in India.
10. To promote Research and Development of new Drugs in the country.
11. To represent the common difficulties of the members before the various departments and local bodies (Municipality, Central & State Government, etc.) and to solve them in the best interests of the members.
12. To foster a better understanding of Indian products amongst the medical profession. To promote the regulations and guidelines given by CDSCO, NPPA, D&C Act 1940, Schedule M, Schedule T, Schedule Y, GCP guidelines, The Pharmacy Act 1945, The Drugs and Magic Remedies Act 1954, The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act, IPR, WHO, ICH, OECD, EMEA, USFDA, WTO etc. among the members.
13. To promote science and the diffusion of useful knowledge, the foundation and maintenance of libraries or reading rooms for general use among the members, to open museums and galleries of instruments etc.
14. To encourage friendliness and unity among the members.
15. To promote good relations between the employers and employees.
16. To organize and run an independent research institute for solving particular technical problems of the members.
17. To initiate or support necessary action in connection with all problems of the Pharmaceutical Industry.
18. To communicate with other professional, commercial, industrial and public bodies within or outside India.
19. To collect and circulate statistics and other information relating to the Profession, Trade, Commerce and Industry.
20. To mediate and arbitrate in the settlement of disputes and controversies between members of the Association.
21. To establish just and equitable principles in trade and impose restrictive Conditions on the conduct of business among the members.
22. To promote and advance technical and commercial education in India.
23. To encourage, assist and extend knowledge and information connected with the profession, trade, commerce and industry of India by establishment and promotion of lectures or discussion or correspondence or by holding of conference or by the formation of libraries or by the publication of newspapers, periodicals, journals, books and/or maps or by foundation and endowments of studentship or however otherwise.
24. To subscribe to, to become a member of, to become affiliated with and co-operate with any other Association whether incorporated or not, whose objects are altogether or in part similar to those of this Association and to procure from and to communicate to any such Association such information as may likely forward the objects of this Association.
25. To form trust, combinations between or syndicates between its members or outsiders engaged in similar trade, for the protection of industries in General and Chemical, Pharmaceutical and allied industries in particular, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
26. To do all other things as may be conducive to the development of Trade Commerce and Industries
27. To Promote research and development work for reducing the prize of life saving drugs
Taypp by Laws
1. To establish a cordial relationship among a new generation of young knowledgeable competent future pharmacists and to promote advance study material tools, to upgrade their knowledge for advancement of current educational system.